Sunday, April 22, 2007

4 Months Old!



Today Miss Julie-bug turned 4 months old! I can't believe she's been with us that long already, and I can't believe we ever lived without her. She is truly a sweetheart. Don't get me wrong, she will let you know in no uncertain terms if she needs something, but she has such a tender spirit. She definately wanted this to be a week to remember, we had two new firsts! She cut her first tooth on Wednesday and last night she slept in her crib for the first time.

I wish I could report a full night's sleep on my part last night, but we've got yet another cold in our family. Jake and Julie took turns waking Mommy up last night. Jake is excited about his new roommate, Julie's content as long as she has her thumb, Daddy is happy his 'little piggy' is in her own bed, and Mommy is a little sad to see her baby growing up (even if it is just a little bit).

1 comments:

Ali Howell said...

What a darling little girl!!! You both have pretty compatable genes to get two out of two kids so cute!