Jeremy officially gets the award for the worst timing ever. He went and decided to break his hand at the ward softball game last Monday. He broke the bone running to his middle finger and pretty much shattered the one running to his ring finger on his left hand when his glove caught on the ground as he tried to make a diving catch in center field (I'd be willing to be it wouldn't be "shattered" if he hadn't insisted on playing out the inning and making another catch with his injured hand). He had surgery on Friday and depending on how things heal this week, he might need a follow-up surgery to straighten out his finger.
At my appointment Thursday, Jacob convinced my OB to give him some gloves which came in handy (I know, I'm so punny today!) when he wanted to help fix Daddy's broken hand.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Written for you by Kristine at 12:13 AM
Sunday, July 27, 2008
So Mindy tagged me awhile ago and I somehow missed it, sorry!
Four random things I like about my husband:
1. His BBQ skills.
2. His ability to focus on a task and give it 100%.
3. His willingness to sacrifice what he wants now for what he wants most on a constant, daily basis.
4. His work ethic (when he's motivated, haha).
Four jobs I have had: (wow, it's been awhile!)
1. Intern for IS dept. of Oregon Department of Justice
2. Assistant Office Manager for Eclipse/Orkin
3. Papa Murphy's pizza maker extraordinaire
4. Phone Sales Rep for ancestry.com
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
3. American Idol
4. Heroes (haven't seen season two though!)
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Princess Bride
3. All of the Lord of the Rings Series
4. Pride and Prejudice
Four places I have lived: (hah, only four!)
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My HLHS group
2. Brian (made this list for two years consistently so he still counts) and in the same missionary vein, my Aunt Deanna and Mary Lyn with updates about my cousins
3. Jeremy's scheduler for ecrossfit.com
4. Margaret (gotta love TOF updates!)
Four of my Favorite Foods: (turning this into pregnancy cravings)
1. Cold Cereal (any type/brand will do at this point - I blame the hormones!)
2. Subway Sandwiches
3. Fried Chicken
4. Chocolate Ice Cream/Chocolate Chip Cookies depending on the day
Four places I would like to visit:
2. Canada (sounds silly but I've been so close and never crossed over!)
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. A new spirit joining our family
2. Walking normally again (aka not being pregnant anymore)
3. Jacob starting pre-school
4. Watching the growth of Eugene Crossfit
Four People I tag:
Written for you by Kristine at 11:29 PM