Saturday, April 5, 2008

8th Anniversary!

I've seen a few other people commemorate their anniversary on their blogs and I hope they don't mind if I copy their cute idea. Eight years ago Jeremy and I were sealed in the Portland Temple for time and all eternity. People gawked at our two weeks of dating dating/three month engagement and told us we wouldn't make it past the first three years. It's not just the two of us anymore either. We've added two kids (and a half if you count the one on the way), a house, a car, and a dog - just to name a few things! Jeremy, I felt like the luckiest girl on campus when you asked me out and I'm so glad I still feel that way all these years later. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you tons and I can't wait to see what the next eight years brings. I know it's a lot of pictures but I thought I'd share our engagement photos with all of you:











4 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the engagement photos. So cute! I always marvel at how it was when it was "just us". Seems so long ago. Now, we are surrounded by little people and it's almost hard to talk together. Kinda funny that way. But thus is life...

jamieschip said...

I loved seeing the pics, especially because I was there at the time! I laughed when I saw the one of you and Jeremy with the webcam. I think all of us have pics with our men using that thing. :) Happy anniversary!

Ali Howell said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it has been 8 years. when i hear how long we have been married and how many kids we have it makes me think we should be really old!! I guess maybe to sophmores in HS we are really old. I just still feel like we are supposed to be the really young ones! It's amazing what the past 12 years have brought, and expecially the last 8, best wishes on the next 8+!

Unknown said...

So cute! You guys barely look a day older!