Thursday, May 1, 2008

2 Months & Counting


Uncle Brian comes home from his mission in a little less than 2 months. What started out as a very neat and organized activity has recently taken on a style all its own. It's hard to see but the first year or so Jake and I were very diligent to make sure we put our star sticker on every day. I even made a cute rainbow pattern out of the stars - until they ran out. Now, for the past several months we've used more stickers on the kids than the chart! Can you guess which stickers Julie has helped put on all by herself? :) One of my first blog posts was about how much Jake loved stickers and I guess Julie is following in his footsteps!

4 comments:

rachel said...

What a cool chart! Where did you find that?
Enjoy having your missionary back home in a couple months. How fun that will be. What a great example he is to your little ones.

Margaret said...

WOW That's a lot of stickers!☺

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Love it! The kids are adorable! I miss them so much!

Becca said...

Hey Kristine, I can'r remember if I ever gave you an invite to our blog? Email me if I didn't

beccabooo82@hotmail.com

Becca (Smith)