Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Girl and Her Hat





Julie has always enjoyed "borrowing" anything her older brother owns but recently she became very obsessive about his hats. Actually, she fixates on any and all hats but Jakey's hats were just the easiest to come by. Needless to say, she has been in hat heaven ever since I got her one of her very own. Maybe it's just my proud parent gene kicking in, or maybe it has to do with the fact that the hat hides her lack of hair but I do think she looks rather adorable in it.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Absolutely it does!! What a doll.
How's the little guy??

jamieschip said...

She is so cute, and big! It blows my mind how big your kids are getting. I just got back last night from visiting Naomi and saw her son, Hayden for the first time. He's huge. All of us 113 girls make such cute kids! ;)

Lynners said...

Oh she's so CUTE! I so want a little girl!

LaDawn said...

Julie is so cute in her hat. I love it. What fun things little girls do.