Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Uncle Brian's Back!

Our dear Uncle Brian came home last Thursday from his mission in Cleveland, Ohio!! I actually remembered to bring my camera this time, but none of my pictures turned out (stupid airport lighting). :( Hopefully I can steal some pictures from my family to post up here. Needless to say Jake was ecstatic to see his "best buddy" again and Julie was all smiles meeting her long lost uncle for the very first time.

Thanks for serving a mission Uncle Brian. You set a great example for Jacob who wants to leave on a mission right now if he could! We missed you but know you were doing the Lord's work and our family was blessed because of your service.

Brian was a little disappointed that we didn't have more world events to fill him in on that happened while he was gone the last two years. If you guys have any suggestions, let us know so we can fill him in! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad to see Brian is back, the only news I could think of is for the last couple months there was a rice famine... in the beginning I saw people buying pallets of rice at Costco and then they put a limit of 5 on the bags/day. Now it is pretty much over. Oh yeah and a banana famine because of all the wicked storms in Equador.