Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 2nd Birthday

Hi! My name is Julie and I just turned 2! Want to hear about my happy birthday?



Aunt Mindy, Grandma Terri, and Mommy decided to make me a cake. Look how nice they were to each other when they started.


But by the end, all three of them were covered in piggy-pink frosting.


I didn't mind because my cake still turned out looking so cute!


This is me showing off my pretty princess tutu.


I shared my new toys with Grandpa John but he's not a big princess fan.


Daddy on the other hand loved my new stuff.


Don't bother me, I'm an important princess!


I liked my piggy cake until they lit the candles and shoved the fire in my face.


Princesses and piggies that aren't on fire, what could make a two year old girl happier?

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Aww we all adore Julie! That last picture of her is priceless! What a big smile.

LaDawn said...

the piggy cake was so cute. Looks like you had a fun time making it with the family. Also Princess Julie is so sweet and cute and I love that Daddy got involved. Happy birthday sweet little julie

LaDawn said...

the piggy cake was so cute. Looks like you had a fun time making it with the family. Also Princess Julie is so sweet and cute and I love that Daddy got involved. Happy birthday sweet little julie

rachel said...

What a special day for a special little girl!
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Thanks for the card... ours is still yet to be mailed. Better late than never, right??

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday, Julie.

Pink Posts said...

That was so cute! Great post!

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

what a doll..she's so adorable. all girl, thats for sure. i love the piggy cake.

Unknown said...

How fun... the cake turned out great! And of course Julie looked so cute!

Becca said...

That cake is so cute!!! It was fun to see pics of your family, I haven't seen any of them in forever.

Unknown said...

I love the cake! I only hope I can do something half as cute when Mira turns two. So adorable!

PeasleeHut said...

Loved your story line and pictures. I'm still giggling over Jeremy with the princess stuff and then the shoving fire in Julie's face.

abo-bder said...


.
فنى تركيب
فني بالرياض