Friday, May 29, 2009

Tagged!


While I was blog lurking today, I realized my friend Stephanie Sasser tagged me on her blog. It's a simple tag: Go to your sixth folder, post the sixth photo and tag six people. If there was any doubt about this tag, it all disappeared when I saw this picture. It's one of my favorites.

I took this picture after waking up from a nap where Jeremy was "babysitting" little two week old baby Jake. I'd like to point out that Jeremy's been a considerate Dad right from the start - he wore headphones so that the Halo 2 noises wouldn't disturb the sleeping newborn. Or was it so the sleeping newborn wouldn't wake up and disrupt his game? Hmm . . . I'd also like to point out the fake, "leave me alone I'm gaming" smile on his face, complimented by the rebellious 2 week paternity leave stubble on his chin, classic.

Ok, I never know who to tag so if you want, consider yourself tagged! To keep it simple on myself, I'll tag the last 6 people that left me "uplifting comments": Chelsea, Rachel, Margaret, Lynn, Brian, and Peggy! Thanks for the fun tag Stephanie!

8 comments:

Craig and Stephanie said...

That picture is great! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

classic pic- even better with all of the background info!

rachel said...

i'm afraid of what i'll find in my pictures folder... but here i go...

Lynners said...

So stinkin' cute of them both! What a fun pic you landed on!

Lynners said...

BTW. I'm exited to see what I can find also. Thanks for the invite

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

that is the funniest picture I have ever seen! What a clever dad! The head phones are a crack up.

Familia Forsloff said...

CLASSIC! That is the "pre-crossfit" steckman!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am thinking about you today! I hope you are well. I know that this month may be a difficult one for you. Just know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers! :)